Fresnoland is a nonprofit news organization dedicated to making policy public. We are proud to make all of our stories free for all to read and republish.
To republish any story, simply click the “Republish this Story” button in the sidebar.
- Stories must credit Fresnoland and/or the Fresno Documenters. This includes byline credit (for example, “Cassandra Garibay, Fresnoland”) and a line at the top of the story that reads, “This story was originally published by Fresnoland, a nonprofit news organization,” where “Fresnoland” is hyperlinked to the fresnoland.org version of the story.
- Stories must retain original language. You may not edit our content, except for minor updates to time and location references or editorial style. You may also make minor revisions for style or headline size, and you may trim stories for space. You must also retain all original hyperlinks, including links to Fresnoland newsletters, events and any other fresnoland.org calls-to-action.
- Photographs and illustrations may not be republished without additional permission. If you would like to republish any story elements besides text and links, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about media rights.
- Be sure to tag Fresnoland when sharing our stories on your social channels. We are @fresnoland on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Translations of our stories may not be republished without additional permission. We regularly translate our reporting into Spanish. If you would like a version of our story translated into another language, please contact email@example.com.
- Do not sell advertisements on behalf of Fresnoland. However, it’s OK for our stories to appear on pages with ads you’ve already sold.
- Do not ask for donations on behalf of Fresnoland or imply that donations or subscriptions to your organization support Fresnoland.
- Do not sell or syndicate our content to third parties. This includes publishing or syndicating our work on platforms such as Apple News or AOL, or selling subscriptions to your organization using our content.
- Do not place our stories behind a hard paywall. Fresnoland wants to make sure our stories are free for all to read.
- Do not scrape our website or use our stories to populate websites designed to improve search rankings or gain revenue from network-based advertisements. Your website must also include prominent links to your about page and contact information.